Sunday, February 2, 2014

Vision: "Hands"

At the church tonight we prayed as we always do and seek the Lord for salvation of souls in Newmarket and for guidance as a church. I was seeking the Lord's perspective and will in my life. I was in His presence and praying in the Spirit and The Lord suddenly showed me a vision:
~
I saw a forest from a high view, looking down. In the forest was a man, and the man was me. I was seeing myself from a high angle.
The forest started to catch fire and burn. Trees were going up in flames, and some were toppling sideways under the heat. I could see myself trapped in the blaze. I had nowhere to run.

Suddenly in the vision, these giant hands came down from above and started blocking trees from falling on me and shielding me from the heat. The hands were powerful and fast. They moved every which way, and could not be beaten. The fire was intense and the branches were falling all over, but these hands kept protecting me in the blaze, and knocking entire trees away as they fell toward me. It was incredible to see it from above. The ground shook when each hand slammed the ground around me. These hands cupped me, covered me, and swatted giant objects away from me. All I was doing in this fire was standing.

After the blaze died all I saw was grey and dead trunks.

(c) Peter Adams/plainpicture - Trees burnt by lightning in Australian Rainforest. Found this image on Bing.ca this morning Aug 17, 2014 and had to add it to my blog post. It shows perfectly the patch of grey I saw in my vision.

 I saw undefined figures who would try and approach and one or the other hand would gently block that person from reaching me. I do not know how many times the hands did this kind of block, but these hands kept me standing still without forcing me.

The last thing I remember was seeing dark fertile soil and in the ground of that burnt forest, and within that soil, a tiny green sapling.
Then the Lord's voice came to me. He said, "Curtis, I have been fighting for you these last 5 years. I am your fighter. I always have been." I remember thanking Him and praising Him tonight as I saw this. It helped me put my last few years into perspective. Jesus alone is the strong Hand and Arm of God and He alone made it possible for me to stand in my circumstances these past five years. He is so faithful!

Thank you Lord! As per Habakkuk 2:2, I am writing the vision!

Blessings,

Pastor Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment