Prophetic Word from Jesus on July 31st 2026
"The King's Ambassadors Aren't The Herald Of World News. They Herald King Jesus' News."
| Photo (c) By Curtis Alexander, July 2026. |
"My People: Herald My Kingdom. The Gospel of the Kingdom is My Main Message to Canada and to the world. My Kingdom is on earth within the believer, available for all Canadians and all other peoples to enter.
Don't let world news or Canada news be what you herald. Being aware of bad news is fine. Mentioning it in passing is fine.
But heralding it is another thing entirely. Don't be known for what you are against. Be known for WHO you are FOR. If you follow and trust Christ, you are Ambassadors. You were saved by grace through faith (Eph 2:8). Now, you belong to King Jesus and work for King Jesus.
Don't let Canada news (or any world news) be your main message, says the Lord.
You are ambassadors for Christ. Herald MY Good News that My Eternal Kingdom is growing in Canada and in the world. This is present truth. Herald the fact that King Jesus is on the throne of Heaven and His Spirit will enter any heart who is hungry for salvation. Herald what I heralded: The Kingdom of God is at hand (meaning it is here!)
You are ambassadors for Christ. Herald MY Good News that My Eternal Kingdom is growing in Canada and in the world. This is present truth. Herald the fact that King Jesus is on the throne of Heaven and His Spirit will enter any heart who is hungry for salvation. Herald what I heralded: The Kingdom of God is at hand (meaning it is here!)
I declared in Luke 17:21 that the Kingdom of God is now "within you." You should also declare this.
You can join it through faith in Me, Jesus, right now! It does not matter what natural nation you live in. They all have problems. All natural nations suffer from corruption. That is nothing new.
What matters is that My Kingdom is stable. My Kingdom is economically and morally strong. My Kingdom reaches to and above all earthly nations. My Kingdom is ETERNAL. It's going to increase FOREVER.
Be sure you are heralding the right nation- My Holy Nation (See 1 Peter 2:9). Not Canada or the USA. Not the EU. The Holy Nation of God as I declared in the Gospels.
Amen. In Jesus' Name.
My news is always more important, says the Lord. Focus your words on promoting the Kingdom Of God and its current operations in and over Canada and the other nations. The Kingdom of God is the most important Nation. This is a nation-to-nation interaction.
The Father loves His children and is blessing them in Canada right now. Make sure your words line up with My Words, says the Lord. Make sure your Main Message lines up with My Main Message: The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand - it's here and you can enter by faith in Jesus! (Mat. 3:2, Mat. 4:17, Mat. 10:7, Mark 1:15)
The Lord also says to those who major on bad news: Do you not realize I already know? I am not impressed with what you know. I already knew it before anyone else did.
If you can't increase your height by one meter or one foot, then why do you stress about bad news?
Why spread the strife? To raise awareness? Of what?
Don't promote what you know. Promote WHO you know- The Lord Jesus.
I urge you to raise awareness of My Goodness says The Father God. My Rock, Jesus Christ, is unmoveable in and above Canada. My Kingdom is unshakeable and it is available for all Canadians who wish to become Kingdom Citizens. Canada is still My Land says the Lord and I will deal with the tares and the wheat at the end. You just follow me. I love you my people. Remember who you are in Me, says the Lord Jesus Christ. And don't sacrifice Christian friendships just to push your version of the news. Instead, find common ground in Me. My Message is more important than yours.
Again: Be what My Word calls you: Royal Ambassadors For Christ (2 Cor. 5:20). Herald the King's Word (Holy Scripture) in Canada and in the world. Herald King Jesus Christ's Return. I am returning soon on a day no one expects. That's the Day every eye will see Me and I will remove all the tares (weeds) first. (Mat. 13:30)
Focus on the message I already gave you. Of all your words, let your words about the King be the most PROMINENT. The Good News is God's News. I have not forgotten my Land (Canada), and I am with you, my People. I love you abundantly.
Amen. In Jesus' Name.
That was the Prophetic word from the Lord to Curtis Alexander on Friday, July 31st 2026.
Note: Today God gave me this word "Herald" so I looked it up. Merriam Webster defines it this way:
"an officer with the status of ambassador acting as official messenger between leaders especially in war
c
(1)
: officer of arms
(2)
: an officer of arms ranking above a pursuivant and below a king of arms
2
: an official crier or messenger"
So a herald is an ambassador and a messenger. They bring word of a king's will and policy to other nations. They don't express their own opinions.
That is exactly what we are to be for King Jesus.
Paul called himself an ambassador for Christ.
2 Corinthians 5:20
New King James Version
20 Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God.
This is exactly the same thing as being a "herald" according to Merriam Webster.
So we should see ourselves the same way. Ambassadors are legal agents sent by the country they represent into other nations. They don't share their own opinion. They only share the official position of their government. In our case we serve the King, Jesus, and His Government. So we only share His opinions, policies, and declarations (as written in the Holy Bible). Ambassadors sideline their own opinions about the news in order to serve the King's message to other nations, like the nation of Canada.
As with all Prophetic words, please read the Bible and test this word against Scripture to see if it lines up. Pray and follow the Holy Spirit's leading.
God bless and thanks for reading! Be encouraged in Jesus!
-Pastor Curtis
July 31st 2026.

No comments:
Post a Comment