Thursday, September 4, 2014

All Things New

On Sunday, during worship service, I saw a vision of a Throne, and I saw the side and the rear part of it. And I saw peoples flowing to it. I knew this was a vision of the Throne of Jesus, who is King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Tonight, Thursday Sept. 4th, 2014, without synchronizing it, Pastor Tracy preached about the Throne of God. I thought that was a wonderful confirming word.

Her topic at the service this evening was "Behold I make all things new" from Rev. 21:5 (KJV)
"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful."

If ever there was a time I needed to hear this, it is now. I am thankful for the future, eternal new life I have in heaven. And I am grateful for being made a new creation in Christ right now. I just think that I could benefit from God making something new come of my circumstances. They have been the same for a while now. I felt as if the Lord was saying tonight, "this is a NOW word for you, and I can make your situation new." So that is what I pray. I post this to you as Christian friends of mine, and I want to encourage you that God can make not just YOU and your nature new, but He can also make your situation NEW. He never wastes a season. He makes use of it. But then He changes the season. I feel that it is time for seasons to change. Somehow, in some way. 
Believe God to make ALL things new in His timing! Nothing is left out. All means all. If you need something new to happen, ask Jesus. This word is not JUST for the future. It can and does apply to us as believers right now! 

Blessings
Pastor Curtis

Thurs Sept. 4, 2014 11:50pm EST

No comments:

Post a Comment